Seminarians and guests will be inspired and informed by the 2018 forum, featuring a slate of speakers and experiences presented over three days at La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, Texas Hill Country.
|The Seminar program in 2018 will offer an eclectic, outstanding and relevant series of conversations providing a broad perspective on the major trends and issues affecting Seminarians and their organizations.|
|The Loma de Vida Spa at La Cantera|
The Seminar Annual Forum
2018 will highlight today’s
compelling issues and trends
June 3-6, 2018
La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas
and Unique Experiences for Seminarians
THE SEMINAR 2018 will provide a forum featuring thought leaders for our times. With a program of speakers both remarkable and renowned, the promise of a memorable experience will draw Seminarians together at a lovely venue near sunny San Antonio, La Cantera.
SEMINARIANS ARE THE ATTENDEES at our annual forum, The Seminar. They are a select group of the highest-ranking communications and public affairs executives currently working at the world’s most influential corporations, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and public relations agencies. They attend The Seminar by invitation only.
Diverse Speakers on Fascinating Topics
A SLATE OF LEADERS from diverse backgrounds will give three days of unique, thought-provoking presentations.
THE EVENT WILL BRING TOGETHER fascinating people and illuminating experiences through Insight, Leadership and Fellowship like no other meeting can.
A Luxurious Resort in Texas Hill Country
LA CANTERA offers guests elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and resort-style amenities such as a luxurious spa, salon, pools, tennis, fitness, and a championship PGA golf course.
Added this month:
• Andrew Young, former Mayor of Atlanta and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
• Esther Perel, Psychotherapist and Author/Speaker on Relationships, The State of Affairs
• Julian Castro, former Mayor of San Antonio for An Evening in San Antonio
• Brendan Peters Bechtel, CEO, Bechtel Group Inc., The CEO's Perspective
Joining previously announced:
• General David Petraeus and Ambassador Cameron Munter, Global State of Affairs
• Tommy Caldwell, American rock climber, Discover Your Dawn Wall
• Dustin Lance Black, producer and activist, A Morning with Lance Black
• Derek Thompson, Atlantic senior editor, Hit Makers: The Science of Popularity in an Age of Distraction
• Mick Ebling, Not Impossible Labs and Aaron Horowitz, Sproutel, Tech for Good
• Robert Jones, PRRI, The End of White Christian America
• Dr. Ann C. McKee, Boston University Medical School, CTE Center, The Face of CTE
• Joseph B. Fuller, Harvard Business School, Managing the Future of Work
• Dr. Mario Garcia, Garcia Media, 2018–The Year Storytelling (finally) Adapted to the Platform
• Miroslav Volf, Founder/Director, Yale Center for Faith and Culture, Yale Divinity School, Do We Worship the Same God?
• David Krakauer, Santa Fe Institute, Divided We Fall: Social Cohesion for New America
...and more to be announced!