Seminarians and guests will be inspired and informed by a 3-day-long slate of speakers and presenters at the 2017 gathering in Palm Beach.
The Seminar Annual Forum
June 4-7, 2017
The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida
|The Seminar program in 2017 will offer an eclectic, outstanding and relevant series of conversations providing a broad perspective on the major trends and issues affecting Seminarians and their organizations.|
|The Breakers Hotel lobby
in Palm Beach, Florida
Speakers Announced for The Seminar
in Palm Beach
- Trevor Noah, The Daily Show - Special Appearance on Sunday, June 4, 7:00 p.m.
- Alex Gorsky, CEO, Johnson & Johnson
- Frank Luntz, Political Staategist & Pollster, Luntz Global
- Cuba to Florida with Diana Nyad, Author and Long-Distance Swimmer
- Understanding Gen Z with Jamie Gutfreund, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Wunderman
- Health and Wellnes in the World of Technology and Imagination with Jay Walker, Chairman, Walker Digital; Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- From Russia with Love with Mikhail and Pasha Khodorkovsky, Institute for Modern Russia
- Saving Faces with Dr. Iain Hutchison, Facial Surgeon, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London
- Different Types of Minds with Temple Grandin, Author and Professor, Colorado State University
- And More to be Announced!
Diverse Speakers and Compelling Experiences for Seminarians
PLANNING IS WELL UNDERWAY for The Seminar 2017, with The Seminar Committee designing the program, which promises to be another set of memorable experiences, bringing together Insight, Leadership and Fellowship like no other meeting can.
SEMINARIANS ARE THE ATTENDEES at our annual forum, The Seminar. They are a select group of the highest-ranking communications and public affairs executives currently working at the world’s most influential corporations, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and public relations agencies. They attend The Seminar by invitation only.